Friday, June 21, 2019

Strippers In Love CDs & Cassettes Are Coming!

Hey all. Strippers In Love CDs and cassettes are almost here. It won't be long now, as we're getting word to prepare for arrival. I put up some pre-orders, all quiet-like. Jump on over to the Nerve Salad Records Bandcamp page and claim one before they get here, or you can wait until these are in our mitts.
When Nerve Salad decided to take this on, it was just an idea. The idea has turned into an adventure. Nerve Salad Records sprung from nothing, literally. Just a trickle... the trickle has turned into a flow.
Strippers In Love are not exactly a band anymore. The members each have their own things happening. The whole notion of releasing an album from a band that is on hiatus-until-further-notice is risky. I stand behind this band, and the members. What they created was something special.
I listen to A LOT of music. I do this so you don't have to. Nerve Salad is work.. a lot of it. I listen to hundreds of albums a year (countless), and when something comes around that really gets its claws in me, it's natural that I pursue it in any way that I can.
Strippers In Love - I Am What I'm Becoming is a special album. Production, writing, arrangement, playing, and overall feel... everything is unusual, creative, notably distinct and unique. Not stoner rock, not psych rock, not doom... But yeah.. all of that, too. The fact that the band never had a physical release just made my stomach churn. I wanted to release this on vinyl.. a fancy 2xLP. But, in the end, I'm still just Nerve Salad, and if I'm going to do this, I guess I have to start somewhere. CDs and cassettes, it is! Each one will be SUPER limited (tapes, especially). Digipak CDs will have ALL NEW artwork, liner notes, and an awesome 12-page booklet.
Cassettes will be ULTRA limited Truck Stop versions, very purple, very tape-y.
Many of you have shown interest in this whole thing, so I thank you for that. A brief moment in Nerve Salad life shared with the rest of you. This is pretty cool, friends.
Stay tuned... or hop on over to the Nerve Salad Bandcamp page and pre-order a tape or a CD. Or just hang out!
https://nervesaladrecords.bandcamp.com/album/i-am-what-im-becoming

Thanks, all!
We'll hopefully do more stuff in the future!

- Andy & Tracy
(Nerve Salad Records)

6 comments:

  1. Very good topic, similar texts are I do not know if they are as good as your work out. Miami female strippers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just make sure she sees you looking cool, wearing stylish gear and hanging out nonchalantly at the bar. She'll start thinking, "why isn't he looking at me. hot strippers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post. keep up with this interesting work. It really is good to know that this topic is being covered also on this web site so cheers for taking time to discuss this!
    http://sydneymalestrippers.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  4. Getting a job at a stripper isn't as difficult as one might think. A lot of would be exotic dancers mistakenly believe that applicants must be blonde, busty, and gorgeous. bachelor party strippers in Worcester

    ReplyDelete
  5. They're produced by the very best degree developers who will be distinguished for your polo dress creating. You'll find polo Ron Lauren inside exclusive array which include particular classes for men, women. hire San Antonio strippers

    ReplyDelete