Friday, November 20, 2020

Fear Not...

 Fear not, bands and friends.

I won't be gone much longer. 

Things are quiet on the Nerve Salad front. I'm taking this year to reassess it all and get a fresh start. I have been pretty busy with starting a new venture in life, playing with plants, creating a more positive future for myself and Nerve Salad in general. What better way to get past the suckass year but to simply work at improving one's life from both the inside out AND the outside in. I'm still doing reviews, just more slowly until the year wears itself out. Thanks for sticking with me. I'm still listening...

I've taken on another responsibility, along with being an educator and Naturalist for the National Mississippi River Museum & Aquarium. I now am the co-manager, maintenance, and education coordinator at Crystal Lake Cave (in Iowa). I spend my days 100 feet below ground, playing around with crystals, getting dripped on by carbonic acid, calcium carbonate, & hydro-silica. All good stuff. Now, this does NOT mean I am out of the review game. Not by a long shot.

I'm merely making merry with rocks and cave crickets until the year decides to quit being this year. I was due for a change.

My band Woodcreeper is currently working on our last few touches of the tunes before we hit the studio.

Nerve Salad Records has a few things in store for next year. But as always, we only do one or two things a year. No big hullabaloo here.

Beyond that.. I do wish everyone a great rest of the 2020 year. I will likely do a couple more posts before the year is up, but next year we're back as usual.

Thanks, again!

No comments:

Post a Comment