Sunday, July 29, 2018

Kai Danzberg - Pop-Up Radio





Curtain opens, spotlights THIS gentleman named Kai Danzberg.
He makes Sublime Power Pop.
Kai's attention to detail is unmatched. He wears his influences like a badge of honor.
This album makes me feel so serene, and I Wanna Stay Home so I can listen to it.
All I Want Is Everything he's released, and That Is Why I'm Joining A Fan Club.
It's going to be a Brighter Day now.

Kai's latest work finally made it on vinyl! For fans of lush power pop, this is easily some of the best news in a long time.
He had a crowdfunding for a while, during which time I was unable to join in the fun. Thankfully, he got everything he needed to see this through.

RIYL: Jellyfish, The Beatles, paste & Plato, and everything in between.


Here We Go!

Drop in on his Facebook to say hello.

 

1 comment:

  1. When I need a piece of advice, I will find your posts and read them. To me, they are very useful. I can make use of advice to resolve my problems. Sometimes, I read articles to learn new knowledge. I hope I will add more posts. Thank you so much.currency converter for shopify , currency converter app download

    ReplyDelete